As part of Boy Blue Entertainment’s tour of the UK we are offering a programme of scheduled dance workshops in order to give your students the opportunity to engage with the Company. Due to the limited number of workshops available, priority will be given to groups who have booked to see the performance at their local venue.
- A thorough warm up and cool down, developing students’ dance vocabulary
- Repertoire from The Five & The Prophecy of Prana, including key movement motifs that will develop students’ knowledge and performance skills
- Creative tasks that develop students’ choreographic and performance skills as they create in and share work in response to the production.
Boy Blue Entertainment is highly experienced in their delivery of workshops and projects with young people, teaching over 100 young people each week at their London studio and leading projects across the UK. The workshop has been designed to support the dance curriculum in the UK and will support students with their study and development. Students will be able to ask questions in an Artist Q&A at the end of the workshop.
- Experience guidance: the workshop is a general level so participants with and without experience in hip hop dance styles will learn and develop. Workshops can also be delivered for teachers and professionals, past and present.
- Age guidance: suitable for participants from aged 8yrs through to adults
- Duration of workshop: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Capacity: 30 maximum / 10 minimum
- Location: The workshop can take place at the theatre or at your own venue, in a clean and clear space of suitable size with adequate flooring, lighting and temperature. State preference when enquiring.
- Costs: £150 + vat (plus any travel expenses incurred)
For more details or to book a workshop please contact Emma Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org